The specialized 6 hours golf lesson package are ideal for advance level golfers requiring specific aid to perfect and polish their current skills. This programme is accustomed to individual golfers in their long and/ or short approaches to enhance their swing techniques.
6 HOURS PROGRAMME OUTLINE (Customisable)
Range and Short Game Trainings
- Skill Assessment for Programme Customisation Planning;
- Swing and Ball Flight Analysis at driving range
- Corrections of fundamental errors with emphasis on Swing Set-up Principles
- Swing and Fault Fixing of Mid & Long Irons; Takeaway to Up-swing. Focus on Swing Plane Direction, Body Alignment
- Principles of Short Game – The Influencing Factors determining lower scores on the greens
- Mid Iron and Long Iron Swing Drill Management focusing on Body Angles, Weight Transference and Swing Radius
- Video Analytical Session to help identify impact position for smoother deliverance of well-balanced swing
Up to 1 session of 5-holes on-course playing lesson (Maximum 2 Hours);
- On-course game plan and misconception corrections
6 HOURS GOLF LESSON PACKAGE
(Validity Period: 2 Months from First Lesson Commencement Date)
|No. of Persons
(In a group)
Weekend & PH Rates
Weekend & PH Rate
THE FINE PRINT
» All golf lesson rates are based on per person rate and before 7% Goods and Service Tax.
» ‘Weekdays’ refers to Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays);
‘Weekends and P.H.’ refers to Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
» All lesson rates does not include golf/ range balls, buggy and green fees, short game facilities fees, equipment rental for on-course, golf insurance and/ or any other test fees unless otherwise indicated.
» Booking of golf lesson(s) are advisable to be made 7 days in advance.
Confirmation of golf lesson(s) booking will be confirmed upon receiving of full payment.
» Star Golf Academy reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
» Other Terms and Conditions apply.