Junior / Youth Golf Program (Group)
(Ages 7-12 years old)
This golf program contains a well-structured curriculum that takes each student through 3 core levels of learning.
Each level of 24 hours/sessions period would require fulfilling theory & practical training and attaining a required level proficiency to promote to the next higher level.
Juniors will enjoy training that emphasizes on the fun, technical skill, etiquette, rules, theoretical knowledge and safety of golf.
This program focuses on developing your child’s golfing talent and basic fundamentals to the game of golf and prepares them from the Beginner to Advance level towards obtaining golf handicap index.
TOTAL 24 hour lessons: 1 hour lesson per week x 4 week per month.
-> $35**~$55** per hour/lesson (Payment by skill level/ term)
- Subjected to minimum sign-up of 24 lessons (6-7 months = 1 Term/ Level)
- Minimum of 3 pax to form a class
- Classes will be conducted on every Sat/Sun on fixed timeslots
- Once slot is assigned/ fixed, no change of timeslot.
- Academy assigned golf coach/ instructor
- Strictly no make-up/ replacement lesson for absentees except with medical certificate submitted for Management’s review and approval.
- Only certified and recognized golf proficiency certificate juniors golfers may apply for Intermediate level training, and certified and recognized golf handicap index junior golfers may apply for Advance level training.
- Academy reserves the rights to conduct a skill assessment and make recommendations to suit the junior’s learning abilities.
- JYMP Uniform must be worn during junior training/ activities at all times.
- All other terms and conditions apply.
THE FINE PRINT
- All golf lesson rates are based on per person rate and before prevailing Goods and Service Tax.
- The Singapore government has announced that the Goods and Service Tax rate will increased from (i) 7% to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, and (ii) 8% to 9% with effect from 1 Jan 2024.
- ‘Weekdays’ refers to Monday to Friday, ‘Weekends and P.H.’ refers to Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays (inclusive of weekdays).
- All lesson rates does not include golf/ range balls, buggy and green fees, short game facilities fees, equipment rental for on-course, golf insurance, test fees and/ or any other administrative fees unless otherwise indicated.
- Booking of golf lesson(s) are advisable to be made 7 days in advance.
- Confirmation of golf lesson(s) booking will be confirmed upon receiving of full payment at the Academy’s office.
- Please email to email@example.com with your preferred lesson start date, time and your particulars (and your group members’ information) to make the first lesson reservation.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellation(s) and/or amendment(s) to reservations/ bookings must be notified at least TWO (2) DAYS in advance.
- Green and buggy fees cancellation/ rain-check policy is subject to terms and conditions of Marina Bay Golf Course.
- Star Golf Academy reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Rates may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.