Ideal for beginner to advance level golfers of age 17 years old to 20 years old pursuing golf on leisure or competitive level. Learners are able to receive all rounded golf guidance from our PGA Certified Golf Professionals.
YOUTH 10 HOURS PROGRAMME OUTLINE (Customisable)
Range and Short Game Trainings
- Golf Rules, Terminology, Equipment Introduction and Fundamental Swing Sequence at driving range
- Iron play at driving range for correct impact
- Half Swing to Full Swing for effectual impact
- Putting & Chipping Speed and Distance
- Pitch vs. Chip; Ball Flight and Strength Control
- Mid Iron and Long Iron Swing Drill Management
- Bunker Play and Short Game Enhancement
- Wood/ Driver vs. Iron Swing Emphasis
- Faults Fixing and Pre-course Game Planning
Up to 1 session of 5-holes on-course playing lesson (Maximum 2 Hours);
- On-course orientation and game strategies
YOUTH 10 HOURS GOLF LESSON PACKAGE
(Validity Period: 3 Months from First Lesson Commencement Date)
|No. of Person||LOCAL PRO
Weekend & PH Rates
Weekend & PH Rate
THE FINE PRINT
» All golf lesson rates are based on per person rate and before 7% Goods and Service Tax.
» ‘Weekdays’ refers to Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays);
‘Weekends and P.H.’ refers to Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
» All lesson rates does not include golf/ range balls, buggy and green fees, short game facilities fees, equipment rental for on-course, golf insurance and/ or any other test fees unless otherwise indicated.
» Booking of golf lesson(s) are advisable to be made 7 days in advance.
Confirmation of golf lesson(s) booking will be confirmed upon receiving of full payment.
» Star Golf Academy reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
» Other Terms and Conditions apply.