10 Hours Golf Lesson Package is designed for new golfers who desire to learn the basic knowledge and skill techniques in golf. Long and Short approaches of the sport will be covered to provide learners with ample of aid to improve golf fundamentals.
All curriculums are customised to learner’s ability (from beginner to intermediate level golfers), towards attainment of Golf Proficiency Certificate – a pre-requisite to acquiring a golf handicap index. Seasoned players who requires all rounded skill support to lower handicap index are welcomed too.
Upon completion of the lesson package, golfers will obtain a Golf Proficiency Certificate (PC) of one year validity.
**NOTE: Price adjustment listed below as per 1st MAR 2022.
10 HOURS PROGRAMME OUTLINE (Customisable)
Range and Short Game Trainings
- Golf Rules, Terminology, Equipment Introduction and Fundamental Swing Sequence at driving range
- Iron play at driving range for correct impact
- Half Swing to Full Swing for effectual impact
- Putting & Chipping Speed and Distance
- Pitch vs. Chip; Ball Flight and Strength Control
- Mid Iron and Long Iron Swing Drill Management
- Bunker Play and Short Game Enhancement
- Wood/ Driver vs. Iron Swing Emphasis
- Faults Fixing and Pre-course Game Planning
Up to 1 session of 5-holes on-course playing lesson (Maximum 2 Hours);
- On-course orientation and game strategies
- Essential for Proficiency Certificate attainment
10 HOURS GOLF LESSON PACKAGE
(INCLUSIVE OF PROFICIENCY CERTIFICATE ATTAINMENT)
(Validity Period: 3 Months from First Lesson Commencement Date)
No. of Persons
|Weekdays Rate||Weekends & PH Rate|
THE FINE PRINT
- All golf lesson rates are based on per person rate and before prevailing Goods and Service Tax.
- The Singapore government has announced that the Goods and Service Tax rate will increased from (i) 7% to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, and (ii) 8% to 9% with effect from 1 Jan 2024.
- ‘Weekdays’ refers to Monday to Friday, ‘Weekends and P.H.’ refers to Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays (inclusive of weekdays).
- All lesson rates does not include golf/ range balls, buggy and green fees, short game facilities fees, equipment rental for on-course, golf insurance, test fees and/ or any other administrative fees unless otherwise indicated.
- Booking of golf lesson(s) are advisable to be made 7 days in advance.
- Confirmation of golf lesson(s) booking will be confirmed upon receiving of full payment at the Academy’s office.
- Please email to email@example.com with your preferred lesson start date, time and your particulars (and your group members’ information) to make the first lesson reservation.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellation(s) and/or amendment(s) to reservations/ bookings must be notified at least TWO (2) DAYS in advance.
- Green and buggy fees cancellation/ rain-check policy is subject to terms and conditions of Marina Bay Golf Course.
- Star Golf Academy reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Rates may be subject to change without prior notice.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to COVID19 Safe Management Measures, we regret to inform that we may be unable to accept groups of more than 4pax-to-1Coach.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.