The 5-holes golf course lesson will further enhance your course abilities and course management skills. Golfers will be given guidance and technical tips on improving their skills to work on their shortcomings.
**NOTE: Price adjustment listed below as per 1st MAR 2022.
5-Holes Golf Course Lesson
(Validity Period: 1 Month)
No. of Persons
|Weekdays Rate||Weekends & PH Rate|
THE FINE PRINT
- All golf lesson rates are based on per person rate and before prevailing Goods and Service Tax.
- The Singapore government has announced that the Goods and Service Tax rate will increased from (i) 7% to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, and (ii) 8% to 9% with effect from 1 Jan 2024.
- ‘Weekdays’ refers to Monday to Friday, ‘Weekends and P.H.’ refers to Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays (inclusive of weekdays).
- All lesson rates does not include golf/ range balls, buggy and green fees, short game facilities fees, equipment rental for on-course, golf insurance, test fees and/ or any other administrative fees unless otherwise indicated.
- Booking of golf lesson(s) are advisable to be made 7 days in advance.
- Confirmation of golf lesson(s) booking will be confirmed upon receiving of full payment at the Academy’s office.
- Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred lesson start date, time and your particulars (and your group members’ information) to make the first lesson reservation.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellation(s) and/or amendment(s) to reservations/ bookings must be notified at least TWO (2) DAYS in advance.
- Green and buggy fees cancellation/ rain-check policy is subject to terms and conditions of Marina Bay Golf Course.
- Star Golf Academy reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Rates may be subject to change without prior notice.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to COVID19 Safe Management Measures, we regret to inform that we may be unable to accept groups of more than 4pax-to-1Coach.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.