Human resource managers or key corporate decision makers, are you finding a hard time to find an interactive and fun activity for your next team outing?
Star Golf Academy is here to help you find a healthy and fun sport that also provides therapeutic benefits to the mind.
Essential to business, our golf clinics and lessons provide the following skill values:
Honest, Integrity, Sportsmanship, Respect, Confidence, Responsibility, Perseverance, Courtesy, Judgement, Creative Thinking and Discipline.
Till date, Star Golf Academy has successfully provided tactical golf clinics and lessons for public and private bodies such as The Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore, Citibank Gold, Sports On! Kids Club, KFC Chicky Club, Golf Digest, Bank of China, M1, Katong Community Club’s Fitness Day with special guest appearance by Senior Minister, Mr. Goh Chok Tong, and etc.
To find out what is available for your staff or team mates, contact us at [email protected] for more details.
THE FINE PRINT
- All golf lesson rates are based on per person rate and before 7% Goods and Service Tax.
- ‘Weekdays’ refers to Monday to Friday, ‘Weekends and P.H.’ refers to Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays (inclusive of weekdays).
- All lesson rates does not include golf/ range balls, buggy and green fees, short game facilities fees, equipment rental for on-course, golf insurance, test fees and/ or any other administrative fees unless otherwise indicated.
- Booking of golf lesson(s) are advisable to be made 7 days in advance.
- Confirmation of golf lesson(s) booking will be confirmed upon receiving of full payment at the Academy’s office.
- Please email to [email protected] with your preferred lesson start date, time and your particulars (and your group members’ information) to make the first lesson reservation.
- Star Golf Academy reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Rates may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.