The Junior 10 Hours Golf Lesson Package is designed for all junior golfers who has a spot for golf and would like to pick up the skills and techniques at their own pace and comfort. Star Golf Academy PGA Certified Golf Professional coaches children who starts at a young age of 7 years old to teenagers of 16 years old. With this customizable golf lesson package, the children will be covering the basic aspect of golf and ultimately covering the intermediate skill techniques working on each of their individual shortcomings.
**NOTE: Price adjustment listed below as per 1st MAR 2022.
JUNIORS 10 HOURS PROGRAMME OUTLINE (Customisable)
Range and Short Game Trainings
- Golf Rules, Terminology, Equipment Introduction and Fundamental Swing Sequence at driving range
- Iron play at driving range for correct impact
- Half Swing to Full Swing for effectual impact
- Putting & Chipping Speed and Distance
- Pitch vs. Chip; Ball Flight and Strength Control
- Mid Iron and Long Iron Swing Drill Management
- Bunker Play and Short Game Enhancement
- Wood/ Driver vs. Iron Swing Emphasis
- Faults Fixing and Pre-course Game Planning
Up to 1 session of 5-holes on-course playing lesson (Maximum 2 Hours);
- On-course orientation and game strategies
JUNIORS 10 HOURS GOLF LESSON PACKAGE
(Validity Period: 3 Months from First Lesson Commencement Date)
No. of Persons
|Weekdays Rate||Weekends & PH Rate|
THE FINE PRINT
- All golf lesson rates are based on per person rate and before prevailing Goods and Service Tax.
- The Singapore government has announced that the Goods and Service Tax rate will increased from (i) 7% to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, and (ii) 8% to 9% with effect from 1 Jan 2024.
- ‘Weekdays’ refers to Monday to Friday, ‘Weekends and P.H.’ refers to Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays (inclusive of weekdays).
- All lesson rates does not include golf/ range balls, buggy and green fees, short game facilities fees, equipment rental for on-course, golf insurance, test fees and/ or any other administrative fees unless otherwise indicated.
- Eligible juniors favorably assessed by coach may apply for golf proficiency certification.
- Booking of golf lesson(s) are advisable to be made 7 days in advance.
- Confirmation of golf lesson(s) booking will be confirmed upon receiving of full payment at the Academy’s office.
- Please email to email@example.com with your preferred lesson start date, time and your particulars (and your group members’ information) to make the first lesson reservation.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellation(s) and/or amendment(s) to reservations/ bookings must be notified at least TWO (2) DAYS in advance.
- Green and buggy fees cancellation/ rain-check policy is subject to terms and conditions of Marina Bay Golf Course.
- Star Golf Academy reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Rates may be subject to change without prior notice.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to COVID19 Safe Management Measures, we regret to inform that we may be unable to accept groups of more than 4pax-to-1Coach.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.