This golf program is designed for golfers who wish to focus on a single learning goal, or used as a ‘taster’ golf exposure session.
**NOTE: Price adjustment listed below as per 1st MAR 2022.
SPECIALIZED SINGLE HOURLY GOLF LESSON
(Validity: 1 Month from Date of Purchase)
No. of Persons
|Weekdays Rate||Weekends & PH Rate|
|3 or more||S$85||S$100|
THE FINE PRINT
- All golf lesson rates are based on per person rate and before prevailing Goods and Service Tax.
- The Singapore government has announced that the Goods and Service Tax rate will increased from (i) 7% to 8% with effect from 1 Jan 2023, and (ii) 8% to 9% with effect from 1 Jan 2024.
- ‘Weekdays’ refers to Monday to Friday, ‘Weekends and P.H.’ refers to Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays (inclusive of weekdays).
- All lesson rates does not include golf/ range balls, buggy and green fees, short game facilities fees, equipment rental for on-course, golf insurance, test fees and/ or any other administrative fees unless otherwise indicated.
- Booking of golf lesson(s) are advisable to be made 7 days in advance.
- Confirmation of golf lesson(s) booking will be confirmed upon receiving of full payment at the Academy’s office.
- Please email to email@example.com with your preferred lesson start date, time and your particulars (and your group members’ information) to make the first lesson reservation.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellation(s) and/or amendment(s) to reservations/ bookings must be notified at least TWO (2) DAYS in advance.
- Green and buggy fees cancellation/ rain-check policy is subject to terms and conditions of Marina Bay Golf Course.
- Star Golf Academy reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Rates may be subject to change without prior notice.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to COVID19 Safe Management Measures, we regret to inform that we may be unable to accept groups of more than 4pax-to-1Coach.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.